- Visit our website at todayrepairs.com
- Engage with us in other related ways ― including any sales, marketing, or events
- “Website,” we are referring to any website of ours that references or links to this policy
- “Services,” we are referring to our Website, and other related services, including any sales, marketing, or events
or otherwise when you contact us.
, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect may include the following:
- Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic, usage and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Website and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type and settings and information about your activity in the Website (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called ‘crash dumps’) and hardware settings).
- Device Data. We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet or other device you use to access the Website. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system and system configuration information.
- Location Data. We collect location data such as information about your device’s location, which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Website. For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can opt out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your Location setting on your device. Note however, if you choose to opt out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the Services.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To send administrative information to you. We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To protect our Services. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for business purposes, to comply with legal and regulatory requirements or in connection with our contract.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- Fulfill and manage your orders. We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Website.
- Administer prize draws and competitions. We may use your information to administer prize draws and competitions when you elect to participate in our competitions.
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user. We may use your information to provide you with the requested service.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our Services.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We and/or our third-party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. For example, when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our Website, subscribing to marketing or otherwise contacting us, we will collect personal information from you. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time (see the “WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?” below).
- Deliver targeted advertising to you. We may use your information to develop and display personalized content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Website, which will enable them to collect data on our behalf about how you interact with our Website over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content, pages or features, and better understand online activity. Unless described in this notice, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- Affiliates. We may share your information with our affiliates, in which case we will require those affiliates to honor this privacy notice. Affiliates include our parent company and any subsidiaries, joint venture partners or other companies that we control or that are under common control with us.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- Ad Networks
- Affiliate Marketing Programs
- Data Analytics Services
- Communication & Collaboration Tools
- Retargeting Platforms
- Sales & Marketing Tools
- Testing Tools
- Performance Monitoring Tools
Contact details, such as real name, alias, postal address, telephone or mobile contact number, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address and account name
B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute
Name, contact information, education, employment, employment history and financial information
C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law
Gender and date of birth
D. Commercial information
Transaction information, purchase history, financial details and payment information
E. Biometric information
Fingerprints and voiceprints
F. Internet or other similar network activity
Browsing history, search history, online behavior, interest data, and interactions with our and other websites, applications, systems and advertisements
G. Geolocation data
H. Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information
Images and audio, video or call recordings created in connection with our business activities
I. Professional or employment-related information
Business contact details in order to provide you our services at a business level, job title as well as work history and professional qualifications if you apply for a job with us
J. Education Information
Student records and directory information
K. Inferences drawn from other personal information
Inferences drawn from any of the collected personal information listed above to create a profile or summary about, for example, an individual’s preferences and characteristics
- Receiving help through our customer support channels;
- Participation in customer surveys or contests; and
- Facilitation in the delivery of our Services and to respond to your inquiries.
- Targeting cookies/Marketing cookies
- Social media cookies
Masarik Media inc has disclosed the following categories of personal information to third parties for a business or commercial purpose in the preceding twelve (12) months:
- Category B. Personal information, as defined in the California Customer Records law, such as your name, contact information, education, employment, employment history and financial information.
- whether we collect and use your personal information;
- the categories of personal information that we collect;
- the purposes for which the collected personal information is used;
- whether we sell your personal information to third parties;
- the categories of personal information that we sold or disclosed for a business purpose;
- the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold or disclosed for a business purpose; and
- the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information.
- you may object to the processing of your personal data.
- you may request correction of your personal data if it is incorrect or no longer relevant, or ask to restrict the processing of the data.
- you can designate an authorized agent to make a request under the CCPA on your behalf. We may deny a request from an authorized agent that does not submit proof that they have been validly authorized to act on your behalf in accordance with the CCPA.
- you may request to opt-out from future selling of your personal information to third parties. Upon receiving a request to opt-out, we will act upon the request as soon as feasibly possible, but no later than 15 days from the date of the request submission.
Effective Date: January 2020 Updated: August 2,2021
To the extent we provide you notice on our Services of different or additional privacy policies or practices (e.g., at the point of collection), those additional terms shall govern such data collection and use.
Please read this Policy carefully. This Policy is a legally binding contract between us and anyone who accesses or uses any of the Services. Capitalized terms not defined in this Policy have the definitions set forth in our Terms of Service. This Policy is incorporated into and is subject to our Terms of Service. In the event of a conflict between this Policy and the Terms of Service, the Terms of Service will control. If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com. If you do not want us to collect, use, or share your information in the ways described in this Policy, please do not use the Services. By using the Services, you consent to the collection and use of your information (including personally identifiable information) by us as identified in this Policy.
Information We Collect
Our Services collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“Personal Information”).
Where applicable, we indicate whether and why you must provide us with your Personal Information, as well as the consequences of failing to do so. If you do not provide Personal Information when requested, you may not be able to benefit from our Services if that information is necessary to provide you with the applicable Services or we are legally required to collect it.
Account Information. In order to use some of our Services, you must register for an account. When you register for an account, we may access and collect the information you provide including your name, postal address, e-mail address, and date of birth. We may also ask you for additional information including your mobile phone number, social security number, credit or debit card number, financial account number, and a government-issued photo identification such as your driver’s license, state identification card, or passport.
Other Information You Provide. When you use our Services, you may choose to provide certain information directly to us to request more information about our Services or for other reasons. We will collect, use, share and store this Personal Information consistent with this Policy.
Location, Gaming, and Transaction Information. When you use our Services that require you to register for an account, we and our third party service providers may collect information about your precise physical location, your gaming activity, and all transactions associated with your account. We may share this information, and any other information we collect about you, with sports leagues, applicable gaming regulators and other government officials and/or agencies.
Device Information. When you use our Services, we and our third party service providers may use beacons and geofencing/geolocation services (“Verification Technologies”) to collect and analyze information about you, your device, and your activity. Information collected through Verification Technologies may include the type of device; mobile carrier you are using; your device identifiers; your (mobile) telephone number; your precise geographic location; and your activities within the Services including the links you click; the pages or screens you view; your session time; the number of times you click a page/screen or use a feature of the Services; the date and time you click on a page or use a feature; and the amount of time you spend on a page or using a feature. Information collected through Verification Technologies is stored in log files.
Wi-Fi and Location Information. In your use of the Services, we may collect information (directly or through third party service providers) that includes the type of device you are using, your device identification number, session time, etc. There are federal law prohibitions and restrictions relating to wagering on the Internet (including such prohibitions and restrictions set out in 18 U.S.C. §§ 1084 et seq. (“The Wire Act”) and 31 U.S.C. §§ 5361 through 5367 (“Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act”). Except where permitted by applicable law, it is a federal offense for persons physically located inside of a jurisdiction where wagering with the Services has not been legalized to engage in wagering on the Services. We and our service providers utilize several current technologies, and may use future technologies, in order to (i) verify your physical location while you are wagering on the Services and (ii) improve the location-based services. Verification Technologies report your physical location from the Internet-connected device that you choose and from which you are accessing the Services. Verification Technologies obtain your physical location by accessing your device GPS coordinates. The Verification Technologies report to us, our service providers and/or applicable regulatory agencies the physical and geographic location of the Internet-connected device from which you are accessing the Services. Your precise or near-precise physical location will be reported to us, our service providers and/or applicable regulatory agencies when you use the Services. You may withdraw this consent at any time by turning off the location settings or by notifying us in writing that you would like to withdraw such consent. If you turn off the location settings or withdraw such consent, you will not be able to access wagers offered via the Services. Your location information is retained during the time your account is active with us plus five (5) years, or as otherwise required by applicable state and federal laws and/or regulations. Location coordinate data is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) technology and stored in password protected servers managed by us and our geolocation and operating partners. Neither us nor our partners will pass on or resell your location information to any third party except that they reserve the right to provide location information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or government agency request.
Tracking Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. This information may include details of your visits to our Sites and Betting Apps, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Sites and Betting Apps; and information about your computer or mobile device and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type. We may also use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services. The information we collect through these technologies may include Personal Information, or we may maintain it and associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Services to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to: estimate our audience size and usage patterns; store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services according to your individual interests; speed up your searches; and recognize you when you return to our Services. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Log Data. When you use our Services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type or the domain from which you are visiting, the webpages you visit, the search terms you use, and any advertisements you interact with.
- Cookies and Similar Technologies. Like many websites, we also use “cookie” technology to collect additional website usage data and to improve our Services. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your computer’s hard disk or your mobile device’s internal storage. A session cookie enables certain features of the Services and is deleted from your computer or mobile device when you disconnect from or leave the Service. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Services. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser help file directions. Most internet browsers automatically accept cookies. The Company may use both session cookies and persistent cookies to better understand how you interact with our Services, to monitor aggregate usage by our users and web traffic routing on the Services, and to improve our Services.
- We may also automatically record certain information from your device by using various types of technologies, including “pixels” or “web beacons.” This automatically collected information may include your IP address or other device address or ID, web browser and/or device type, the webpages or sites that you visit just before or just after you use our Services, the pages or other content you view or otherwise interact with on the Services, and the dates and times that you visit, access, or use the Services. We may also use these technologies to collect information regarding your interaction with email messages, such as whether you opened, clicked on, or forwarded a message, to the extent permitted under applicable law.
You can instruct your browser, by editing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. Please note that if you delete, or choose not to accept, cookies from the Service, you may not be able to utilize the features of the services to their fullest potential.
Please note, the Company does not process or respond to web browsers’ “do not track” signals or other similar transmissions that indicate a request to disable online tracking of users who use our Services.
Affiliate and Third Party Information. We may obtain information about you from our affiliates, affiliated casinos, resorts, and properties that are owned, operated, managed by or affiliated with other gaming licensees (collectively “Gaming Affiliates”) and from third parties, including our business partners
How We Use the Information We Collect
Marketing Purposes. We may use the information we collect for our own marketing purposes including notifying you of special promotions, offers, and events via push notifications, e-mail, and other means, including SMS messaging, subject to compliance with applicable laws. We may also link Personal Information (including your name, mobile phone number, and e-mail address) with non-personal information (including information collected through Verification Technologies and Wi-Fi services) and use such information for our own marketing purposes. If you do not want us to use your personal information for marketing purposes, you may opt-out in accordance with the “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information” section below.
IF YOU PROVIDE A CELL PHONE NUMBER AND EXPRESSLY CONSENT TO RECEIVE SMS MESSAGES FROM THE COMPANY, YOU EXPRESSLY CONSENT TO RECEIVING SMS MESSAGES FROM THE COMPANY THE PURPOSE OF WHICH IS TO MARKET THE COMPANY, OUR SERVICES, AND OUR PRODUCTS AND OTHER SERVICES. ALTHOUGH THERE IS NO FEE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SERVICE, YOUR CARRIER MAY CHARGE YOU FOR EACH MESSAGE YOU RECEIVE IN ACCORDANCE WITH YOUR CALLING PLAN. YOU AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IN ANY WAY FOR SUCH CHARGES. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO CONTINUE TO RECEIVE ANY MESSAGES VIA YOUR MOBILE DEVICE, YOU MAY OPT-OUT AT ANY TIME BY CONTACTING US AT firstname.lastname@example.org OR BY TEXTING “STOP” IN RESPONSE TO A MARKETING SMS MESSAGE YOU RECEIVE FROM THE COMPANY. FAILURE TO OPT-OUT CONSTITUTES YOUR CONSENT TO CONTINUE TO RECEIVE THESE MESSAGES UNTIL YOU ELECT TO OPT-OUT.
Non-Marketing Purposes. We may use the information we collect for non-marketing purposes including (1) validating your identity; (2) sending you push notifications or e-mails to provide you with alerts and updates about your account and the Services; (3) monitoring, processing and recording gaming-related activity; (4) conducting statistical or demographic analysis; (5) processing and tracking gaming and non-gaming transactions; (6) complying with legal and regulatory requirements; (7) customizing your experience with the Services; (8) protecting and defending the Company (which includes the company group) and all other Gaming Affiliates against legal actions or claims; (9) preventing fraud; (10) debt collection; (11) satisfying contractual obligations; (12) cooperating with law enforcement or other government agencies for purposes of investigations, national security, public safety, or matters of public importance when we believe that disclosure of information is necessary or appropriate to protect the public interest; and (13) for other business purposes permitted under applicable law (collectively “Non-Marketing Purposes”).
The Company will not collect additional categories of Personal Information or use the Personal Information we collect for materially different, unrelated or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
III. Who We Share Personal Information With
Sharing with Gaming Affiliates
We may share the information we collect with Gaming Affiliates for marketing purposes and for Non-Marketing Purposes. If you do not want us to share your personal information with Gaming Affiliates for marketing purposes, you may opt-out in accordance with the “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information” section below.
Sharing with Third Parties
We may share the information we collect with our business partners and other third parties for (1) Non-Marketing Purposes, (2) joint marketing purposes, and (3) our business partners’ own marketing purposes. We require that these parties agree to process such information in compliance with this Policy and use appropriate confidentiality and security measures, and we use reasonable efforts to limit their use of such information.
Certain Business Transactions
We provide anonymized information to third parties. Any anonymized information we provide to third parties is not considered Personal Information and is not subject to the terms of this Policy. Further, we may share all of the Personal Information we collect with any successor to all or part of our business in connection with a transaction involving a sale, purchase, reorganization, merger, or transfer of any our assets or the assets of group affiliates.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement
The Company cooperates with government and law enforcement officials or private parties to enforce and comply with the law. To the extent permitted under applicable law, we may disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we believe is necessary or appropriate to investigate, respond to, and defend against legal claims, for legal process (including subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of the Company or a third party, to protect the Company against liability, for the safety of the public or any person, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, fraudulent, abusive, or legally actionable activity, to protect the security or integrity of the Services and any equipment used to make the Services available, or to comply with the law.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com, calling us at 855-474-0606 or writing to us at:
2099-1901 Waverley St, Palo Alto, CA 94301
Additionally, if we have sent you a promotional email, you may click the “unsubscribe” link in the email or send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. Please note, this opt-out only applies to our use and sharing of your Personal Information for marketing purposes; we may still use and share Personal Information for Non-Marketing Purposes.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by sending us an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your Personal Information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your Personal Information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website, located at https://networkadvertising.org.
Non-gaming information and non-live gaming data collected by us through the Services is stored on secure servers located in the United States. Internet wagering data collected by us through the Services is stored on secure servers in various states as required by law. Our United States-based servers may not offer a level of privacy protection as great as that offered in other jurisdictions. We make no representation that the practices described in this Policy are compliant with laws outside of the United States.
Our servers are protected by firewalls and other industry standard security measures. These security measures are intended to protect our servers from unauthorized access. However, no security system is impenetrable, and these systems could become accessible in the event of a security breach. We have controls in place that are designed to detect potential data breaches, contain and minimize the loss of data, and conduct forensic investigations of a breach.
Our staff is required to take reasonable measures to ensure that unauthorized persons cannot view or access your personal information. Employees who violate our policies and procedures are subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
We cannot enforce or control the security of the computers, electronic devices, or electronic communication method that you may use to send e-mails and submit information to us over the Internet. You are responsible for ensuring that the computers, electronic devices and electronic communication methods you use will provide adequate security for communicating with us. We are not responsible for the disclosure or interception of information that you send us before we receive it.
As a standard security practice, we will take reasonable steps which are generally recognized in the industry to ensure that the communication methods used to support the Services do not permit connection or communication by methods that have known security weaknesses or vulnerabilities. As such, if you experience trouble using the Services, it may be an indication that you need to upgrade to a newer version that supports more secure communication methods.
In situations where your Personal Information is collected by third parties under contract with us for performance of their contractual duties and other purposes, we require such third parties to exercise reasonable care to protect that information and restrict the use of your Personal Information to the purposes for which it was provided. When we share your Personal Information with Gaming Affiliates or third parties in accordance with this Policy, we require them to exercise reasonable care to protect such information and restrict the use of such information to the purposes for which it was provided to them.
Access to Personal Information
We will retain the information we collect about you as long as your account is active plus five (5) years, or as otherwise required by applicable state and federal laws and/or regulations. When your account is terminated, we will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, reasonably manage our business, and enforce contractual agreements. You may access, update, and correct inaccuracies in your personal information which is in our custody and control by visiting a Company sports book, by contacting us at email@example.com, by calling us at 855-474-0606 or writing to us at:
2099-1901 Waverley St, Palo Alto, CA 94301
VII. Other Web Sites
This Policy applies only to the Company. It does not apply to the practices of companies we do not control, or to people we do not employ. We are not responsible for the information collection or privacy practices of other web sites, including web sites accessible through the Services. You should review and understand the privacy policies posted on any linked sites you visit before using those sites or providing any personal information on them.
VIII. International Transfers
Information collected on the Services may be stored and processed in any country in which we or our affiliates, suppliers, third-party electronic payment processors and/or financial institutions or agents maintain facilities. By using the Services, you expressly consent to any transfer of information outside of the U.S. (including to countries that may not have been assessed as having adequate privacy laws).
Notice to EU Residents. This Policy applies only to the Services and does not govern the separate websites, applications, platforms, and services of affiliates or any third parties that may link to or be linked to/from the Services. In addition to the terms of the Policy, under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), you have the right to access and request information from us regarding the personal information we collect about you, rectification of that information, the portability of that information, and to restrict (or withdraw consent as it relates to) the use of that information (see section IV above). To correct any inaccuracies of your personal information, please contact us using the information in section VI above. We will respond to your request free of charge, although you may be charged if the request will result in an undue burden to us or is excessive.
In certain circumstances, we may not be able to respond to a particular request where (1) we are complying with Non-Marketing Purposes (see section II above); (2) the request will have an adverse impact on the privacy, health or safety of others; or (3) as otherwise prohibited by applicable privacy and data protection laws. Where you make a request in respect of your rights, we will require proof of identification. We may also ask that you clarify your request. If we receive repeated requests or have reason to believe requests are being made unreasonably, we reserve the right not to respond.
We will always take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, loss, and unauthorized access or disclosure. Please be aware that while we have safeguards in place, there are inherent security risks associated with transmitting information, including personal information, across the Internet. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security.
In connection with the provision of Services, we may need to transfer data (including your personal information) to other companies in our company group and our partners and subcontractors who are based in the European Economic Area (“EEA“). Our company is committed to do so under standard contractual clauses or binding corporate rules or any other acceptable method that ensures a protection of your personal information to the standard required within the EEA.
Should you have an issue with the manner in which we manage our Policy or feel that we have not complied with applicable data protection laws, you may contact us using the information provided in this Policy and we will investigate the matter. If you are not satisfied with our response, or you prefer not to contact us, you have the right to file a complaint with the applicable data protection authority in your country.
At this time, our Services are based in and solely intended for persons located in the United States at the time they access the Services. If you are not located in the United States at the time you access the Services, please do not provide any Personal Information to us through the Services. If you have any questions or requests, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Services are for use by persons who are of age, pursuant to applicable law and regulations. If you are underage, pursuant to applicable law and regulations, you may not access, attempt to access, or use the Services. We do not knowingly collect or allow the collection of Personal Information via the Services from persons underage, pursuant to applicable law and regulations. We do not knowingly collect or allow the collection of Personal Information via the Services from persons under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected the Personal Information of someone underage, pursuant to applicable law and regulations, we will take the appropriate steps to protect this information. If you are a parent or guardian and discover that your child has submitted Personal Information, you may alert us at email@example.com.
In the event that we are acquired by or merge with a third party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information we have collected from our users as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control so that our Services can continue operations. In the unlikely event of a bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors’ rights generally, we may not be able to control how your Personal Information is treated, transferred, or used.
XII. State-Specific Privacy Rights (California, Nevada)
Privacy Information for California Residents
Shine the Light Disclosures
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits visitors to our Sites who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may write to us at:
2099-1901 Waverley St, Palo Alto, CA 94301ת
California Consumer Privacy Act Disclosures
If you are a California resident, the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) requires us to provide you with additional information regarding how we collect, use, and share your Personal Information.
Categories of Personal Information We Collect. Throughout this Policy, we discuss in detail the types of Personal Information we collect. The CCPA describes several “categories” of Personal Information and under the CCPA we are required to provide you with information about the “categories” of Personal Information we collect. The following chart describes those categories and identifies which categories we have collected during the past 12 months.
How We Use and Disclose Categories of Personal Information. Throughout this Policy we describe the methods we use to collect Personal Information, how we use that Personal Information and who we disclose that Personal Information to. Please refer to the applicable sections above for more detailed information. References in this Policy to the Company’s use or disclosure of Personal Information for business purposes include the following business purposes:
To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to ask a question about our products or Services, we will use that Personal Information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your Personal Information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and complete the associated transactions. We may also save your Personal Information to maintain a record of your transactions, responding to any disputes regard the transactions, and to facilitate future transactions. If you submit a review of our Services, products or your experience with the Company, we may post that submission on our Sites and/or Betting Apps, without identifying you by your full name or address.
- To provide, support, personalize and develop our Services.
- To create, maintain, customize and secure your account with us.
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions and payments and prevent transactional fraud.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To personalize your experience on our Services and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our Services, third party sites and via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law).
- To help maintain the safety, security and integrity of our Services, databases and other technology assets and our business.
- For testing, research, analysis and product development, including to develop and improve our Services.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your Personal Information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by the Company about users of our Services and our customers is among the assets transferred.
Disclosures of Personal Information for a Business Purpose. In the past 12 months, the Company has disclosed the following categories of Personal Information for a business purpose:
Sales of Personal Information. In the past 12 months, the Company has not sold Personal Information.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights. You have the right to request that the Company disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of Personal Information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see How to Exercise Your Rights), we will disclose to you, based on what you request:
The categories of Personal Information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the Personal Information we collected about you.
- Our business and/or commercial purposes for collecting or selling that Personal Information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we shared that Personal Information.
- The specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you (also known as a data portability request).
- If we sold or disclosed your Personal Information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing: (1) sales, identifying the Personal Information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and (2) disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the Personal Information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Deletion Request Rights. You have the right to request that the Company delete any of your Personal Information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see How to Exercise Your Rights), we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your Personal Information from our records, unless an exception applies. Please note, due to applicable laws and regulations, you will be unable to use some of our Services if your Personal Information is deleted, including, but not limited to, placing wagers through our Services.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
Complete the transaction for which we collected the Personal Information, provide a good or service you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
How to Exercise Your Rights. To exercise the access, data portability and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
- Emailing us at info@today repairs.com
Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your Personal Information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected Personal Information or an authorized representative of that person.
Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request to exercise your access, data portability and/or deletion rights if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the Personal Information relates to you.
Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. However, we do consider requests made through your password-protected account sufficiently verified when the request relates to Personal Information associated with that specific account.
We will only use Personal Information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format. We attempt to respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days after we receive it. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing within 45 days after we receive your initial request.
We will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period prior to the date we receive the verifiable consumer request. The response we provide will also provide the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your Personal Information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
Non-Discrimination. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights under the CCPA. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
Deny you goods or Services.
Charge you different prices or rates for goods or Services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
Provide you a different level or quality of goods or Services.
Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or Services or a different level or quality of goods or Services.
However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates or quality levels. Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your Personal Information’s value and contain written terms that describe the program’s material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt-in consent, which you may revoke at any time.
Privacy Information for Nevada Residents.
Under Nevada law, certain Nevada consumers may opt out of the sale of “covered information” for monetary consideration to a person for that person to license or sell such information to additional persons. “Covered information” includes first and last name, address, email address, phone number, Social Security Number, or an identifier that allows a specific person to be contacted either physically or online.
We do not engage in such activity; however, if you are a Nevada resident who has used our Services, you may submit a request to opt out of any potential future sales under Nevada law by contacting email@example.com. Please note we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity and the authenticity of the request. Once verified, we will maintain your request in the event our practices change.
XIII. Changes to this Policy
We may revise this Policy from time to time in our sole discretion. We will notify you of any material revisions by sending you an e-mail and/or by placing notice of the revised Policy on the Services or any place through which you access the Services. For material changes to the Policy, you may be required to acknowledge acceptance of such change. For non-material changes where an acknowledgement is not required, your continued access or use of the Services following any amendments to the Policy constitutes your acceptance of the Policy as amended. It is your sole responsibility to review the Policy and any revisions each time you use the Services.
XIV. Contact Us
We welcome your questions, comments and concerns about privacy. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your feedback pertaining to privacy. You may also write to us at:
2099-1901 Waverley St, Palo Alto, CA 94301